Administration Officer Newcastle Football is charged by Northern NSW Football with the responsibility of growing, developing and promoting the sport of Football throughout the Newcastle & Port Stephens region.
Newcastle Football seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Administration Officer to administer programs and services, which are implemented by the Operation, Business & Football Departments.
Knowledge, skills and behaviour required (Competency)
- Relevant and recognised qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound computer skills including experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web applications
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail –
- Effective time management skills
- Ideally the successful candidate should also have a strong interest in Football (although not essential).
Applicants wishing to apply for the position should submit a covering letter together with a copy your CV.
Applications will be reviewed against the above criteria and suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Salary for this position will be $42,000 plus Super.
Applications close on Friday 30th November 2018 and should be forwarded by email to RHenry@newcastlefootball.com.au